the challenge

I always look at my friends blogs and wish so badly that I could have the dedication to keep one up. It would be such an awesome thing to have to look back on and to keep our family and friends up to date with what is going on in our life. So before Elise was born I decided to give it a try... but I am a terrible writer. I would spend hours writing then erasing, writing then erasing and end up with an empty text box!
A few weeks ago I was going from blog to blog and stumbled upon this photographers personal blog, she wrote how she had decided to challenge herself to take 1 picture a day for a whole entire year. At the end of the year she had 365 pictures to remind her of the year before. What a great idea, and it is perfect for me. Let the pictures do the talking! So here it goes...

Comments

Popular Posts