day 85

I thought Elise was still a little to young to go Trick or Treating around the neighborhood. So I thought we would go around and visit our friends and family. We started off with Grandpa at the house, he was our practice... we practiced 3 times! She obviously thought it was pretty neat that she would knock on the door and he would fill her bag with candy! Then we hurried off to visit Naa at NDSU, boy did she make a haul there! We wondered around her building and met a few people that she works with. Then off we went to visit Daddy and Uncle Mikey at the shop. I think she knocked his door about 3 times too! Finally we went to Sanford to visit Grandma and the girls on my floor. By this time she was pretty wound up from the candy she had eaten so she was pretty funny! We sure had a lot of fun my little bunny and I.



Comments
Post a Comment