day 245
I was so sad that I was going to have to work this Easter Sunday. I would miss getting Elise ready in her pretty dress and going to church with our family. But it ended up to be a great day. Elise actually woke up at 6 this morning, so I was able to watch her follow her trail of eggs down to her Easter basket. She squealed with delight after each egg she came across, it was so much fun! I did miss church, but the chaplains from Sanford came up to our floor and gave us communion. And then I was able to go home on call. YAY! So I was able to have Easter dinner with our whole family. It was such a great day. I am so blessed!
(collage of pics from today to come...)
(collage of pics from today to come...)



Comments
Post a Comment